hOLISTIC MASSAGE TRAINING INSTITUTE
93% pass rate on licensing exam July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018
(compared to 72.8% Maryland and 73.9% national average)
Current Gainful Employment Information HERE
UPCOMING START DATES:
Part-time Friday/Sunday (complete in 17 months)
Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm, Sunday 8:30 am-12:30 pm--Next class begins January 3, 2020
Part-time Day (complete in 13 months)--Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10 am - 2 pm--Next class begins January 6, 2020
Full-time Day (complete in 11 months)-- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 9 am- 4 pm- Next class begins January 13, 2020.
Part-time Evening (complete in 17 months)-- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 6 -10 pm-Next class begins February 5, 2020
Part-time Sunday/Wednesday Evening (complete in 17 months)--Sunday 9 am - 6 pm, Wednesday 6 - 10 pm--Next class begins February 19, 2020
Choose Holistic Massage Training Institute:
* Talented Educators, with years of experience as massage therapists.
* Small classes of no more than 20 students per class create an optimal learning environment.
* Day, Evening, and Sunday classes available to accommodate busy schedules.
* Hands-on training at our campus facility.
* Balanced holistic curriculum which includes anatomy, physiology, a variety of massage and bodywork techniques, and business training.
* High pass rate on licensing exam
* Affordable tuition and financing options including Federal Student Aid and VA Benefits.
* Receive 31 college credits through Articulation Agreement with Anne Arundel Community College!
* Employment assistance upon graduation.
* Free AMTA Membership when you attend our school:
The on-time graduation rate for students completing our program for the period July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018 is 84%.
Why choose massage therapy as a career?
* Therapeutic massage is rapidly growing within the allied health care profession.
* A Massage Therapist may choose to work either part-time or full-time in facilities such as spas, physicians’ offices, chiropractic centers, retirement homes, airports, fitness centers, studios, hospitals, nursing homes, shopping malls, sports or medical facilities, or in private practice.
* As a massage therapist, a graduate will be able to make a comfortable living, while having the freedom and flexibility to set their own schedule and hours.
* Most massage therapists work an average of 15-20 hours per week, often working on the weekends or evenings to accommodate the schedules of their clients.
* With the average one hour massage priced at $75 an hour and up, a few hours can add up to a satisfying salary.
Please visit us and become a fan of Holistic Massage Training Institute on FACEBOOK!