cost of the program
- The application fee submitted with application: $80.
- Tuition for the program: $13,995. This includes the $500 enrollment deposit due with acceptance of the student into the program, and payments of; $825/month for the 17 month program (three evenings per week or Sunday plus Wednesday evening schedule); or $1,275/month for the 11 month program (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm with a one hour lunch break). The student may also elect to lower these monthly payments by entering into a loan program. Textbooks are included.
- As a convenience to our students, we will pay the Exam fee for the MBLEx Licensing Exam. We encourage students to apply to takes the exam within 14 days of graduation. In addition, we will pay the cost of the Maryland Jurisprudence Exam fee, application fee and licensing fee. We encourage students to apply to take the Maryland Jurisprudence Exam within 60 days of graduation.
- If you plan to become licensed in any U.S. State or the District of Columbia instead of Maryland, please let us know and we will pay the licensing fee there instead of for Maryland.
- Massage table for home use: approximate cost $300.
- Five professional massages: approximate cost $60 each.
- CPR class which must be taken prior to graduation: approximate cost $20-$90.
- Additionally, the student should have one set of twin sheets and massage lotion/oils for classroom use: approximate cost: $40 (over the length of the entire program).
Holistic Massage Training Institute is certified to accept Title IV Federal Student Aid for its students. This means that, depending upon income, assets and other factors, students can have a portion, or even all of their tuition paid for by Pell Grants and federal student loans.
If you wish to apply for Federal Student Aid, the first step is to file your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and enter our school code 041689.
Approximately three days after you submit your FAFSA we will receive your information and can discuss your eligibility for federal student aid.
Holistic Massage Training Institute is approved to accept VA Benefits, funding through Maryland's Workforce Investment Act, funding from the MD Department of Rehabilitation Services (DORS), Delegate Scholarships, Senatorial Scholarships, scholarships through the Baltimore Community Foundation, scholarships through the MD Central Scholarship Bureau, as well as other scholarships. Students may be eligible to obtain private loans to finance their tuition over a longer term, significantly reducing the monthly payment.
The median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015 is:
Title IV loans: $6,030
Private Educational Loans: $2,559
MAPCCS scholarships are available to students who have graduated or will graduate from high school this year. This scholarship will provide up to $2,000 towards tuition for applicants. Click on the file below for the application and information: